The Events of Yesterday and the Day Before

On Thursday, my entire cluster went on a field trip. All except for seven people, including myself and my Math teacher. I didn't want to go because I felt it would be a waste of my time, and I wouldn't enjoy it. They went to a near by river to see the water, if there was any pollution, blah blah. And they had to do a big ass packet on it. While I only had to do a three paragraph paper. :P

Being left behind at school was actually kind of fun. We basically hung out. My Science teacher came back for my social Studies teacher's truck, and she couldn't get it open. We thought some obnoxious idiot was blowing the horn, when it was actually the alarm going off. Then she got it to stop. Then she made it go off again. It went on like this for about 10 mins. But she finally called the other teacher and got it.
---
Yesterday was probably the best day I've had in along time. I actually enjoyed being in school. There's this new kid in my H.R. and I think he's kinda cute. We have assigned seats, and two of my guy friends and I get to sit next to him. One guy made me laugh so friggen' hard.

We have this T.v. in our class and they give us the announcements. And he was like "That damn remote that keeps popping up on the screen is pissing me off! Watch it's gonna pop up again in seventeen seconds."

He kept getting aggravted when the thing kept popping up. I had a jolly rancher in my mouth and I started choking on it. They said I looked like I was crying and kept on saying funny things. I'm still a litttle embarrassed about that too, but w/e.

Oh, and we had a celebration, and my principal went in the dunk tank. LMAO.

The day was just fun, and I was smiling and laughing the entire time. And I got 40 WPM w/ 93% accuracy. Which is a lot better than what I had before. :) I'm starting to think this new guy is lucky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment